£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful and reputable creative company in Wrexham. Due to continued growth, they require an Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Team Leader to manage and lead their global ecommerce accounts. The candidate must have previous experience with managing and working with third party online retailers such as Amazon and eBay.
As the Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Team Leader you will work closely with the Regional Sales & Marketing Manager and be responsible for driving sales and growing revenue, managing and mentoring a growing team. You must bring enthusiasm, be proactive and be commercially astute.
You will play a critical part in the development and evolution of their Amazon and eBay strategy, and as such we seek a driven, energetic, and team-oriented individual to join their team. The ideal candidate will drive promotional activities for Amazon and eBay and planning to coordinate the way the company is represented and merchandised across these platforms.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial-minded individual with the ability to think outside of the box and is comfortable with an ever-changing marketing landscape. This person is hungry to learn and understand best practices of driving marketing activities on Amazon and eBay, is detail oriented, is strategically minded with the ability to understand the strengths and limitations of running promotions on Amazon / eBay and how those strategies will impact the channel as a whole.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, additional bonus, 22 days holiday, free parking, pension and personal progression with real long-term development opportunities.
This role will require your support to understand the consumer and retailer needs and opportunities specific to Amazon and eBay, and then develop, execute and track success of marketing and promotional programs. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and is comfortable in pushing to get things done. They have an eye for design and merchandising. They are data driven. They need to be analytical and have the ability to tie marketing activities to an ROI in both revenue and impressions. Experience with Amazon and eBay is a big plus.
- To lead and inspire a compact team focusing on Ecommerce channel sales
- Support with the deployment of the Amazon and eBay strategy
- Provide insights and support with the strategy based on a deep understanding of Amazon and eBay customer, industry and retailer trends to help with the revenue growth
- Own and drive the strategies to achieve sell-through growth and revenue goals
- Influence and lead your team, marketing and supply chain teams to understand and support to deliver the strategy
- You will be working closely with the B2C Marketing Manager and their team to ensure the Amazon and eBay strategy compliments the business' strategy
- Work with the Marketing team to deploy a mass-market strategies that drive awareness and sales to our Amazon and eBay listings. But also meet local market placed demands and requirements
- Actively seek out new opportunities to develop eCommerce sales growth within Amazon and eBay
- Follow identified best-practices and processes to improve product presence on eCommerce websites. This includes actively executing SKU presence improvements, product detail page improvements, images, videos and rich content and other requisite best-practices to reach eCommerce sales goals.
- Commercially minded and target driven
- You will also have full end to end e-commerce expertise and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-moving team and environment
- Managing multiple channels including Amazon and eBay store and be familiar with how these platforms operate
- Previous B2C e-commerce experience
- Ideally Amazon and eBay experience
- Experience managing a small team (2-5 people)
- Experience in B2C account management, sales planning, account development, or marketing preferred
- Project management experience with demonstrated ability to prioritise work independently and manage multiple tasks.
- An excellent starting salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking