North West England, England
£30000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client is a growing international SAAS business, They provide a cloud based SAAS into the logistics & supply chain industries, They are on a mission to make logistics more efficient, predictive and more organised, they have set out to build a robust technology platform that leading global enterprises across the world have adopted.
The Business Development Representative role is the 'top of the funnel' role to help the company establish a credible and viable pipeline of qualified opportunities for revenue growth in the region. This role is strategic to drive growth of the business in Europe, and we are looking for innovative team members who take initiative and help position the brand in a positive light with prospects and customers.
- Position the companies solution into target markets, potential customers and prospects to build broad awareness of the solution capabilities and existence.
- Generate leads and opportunities, nurture them and curate the engagement towards building a qualified pipeline that will lead to successful conversion of opportunities into wins for the business and long term revenue for the company. This activity will be completed using various communication platforms including social media, in-person events and speaking engagements, direct field engagement with sales teams and management, customer outreach and executive briefings.
- Proactively work with the regional leadership to determine target addressable market specifically in the Large Enterprise accounts, account penetration strategy, relevant messaging and qualification criteria to establish high win rates and pipeline conversion to revenue.
- Work in close alignment with the Marketing team in driving brand penetration and a winning value proposition into prospects and customers, actively participate in industry events and associations to generate leads and nurture relationships with prospects and rapidly mature them into qualified opportunities for the sales teams.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Experience & Knowledge:
- knowledge, understanding and experience targeting the Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics industry.
- An appreciation and knowledge of technology delivery, agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of consistently generating leads and meeting/exceeding qualified pipeline generation quotas
- Experience in interfacing from the Director level to "C" level clients
- Experience inside sales/Technology Sales with Logistics software/Supply Chain software/Warehousing software/SAAS/Enterprise Software product based companies.
- This can be a permanent remote working job but should be open for Business travel.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.