£20000 - £22000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
NMS Recruit are working with a leading manufacturer and retailer of bespoke timber products, We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our Export Customers.
The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new Export Customers and sales opportunities.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and connecting with key business executives.
The Account Manager will answer client queries, provide quotes and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all export customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Answer customer queries, provide quotes, drawings and process orders.
- Ensure response to our export customers is within a timely fashion.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Meet Sales Targets
- Cold Calling/emailing potential new export companies
- Putting together presentations and being able to present to our export clients
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Additional Responsibilities
- Working alongside the receptionist covering any reception roles as required when the receptionist is on a break or holiday.
- Travel abroad to meet export customers. This can vary from America, the Netherlands & Europe.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience working in Sage & Microsoft Office (sage not essential)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Speak other languages (not essential as all our exporters speak good English)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.