Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £24000 per annum
6 months ago
An Export Planner is required for this leading distributor based in Manchester.
Duties will include
- Manage the Export orders for the business from start to end, raising the orders through our systems ensuring the paperwork is all correct and legal.
- Help set up new products for the warehouse
- Daily do day end on duty system
- Monthly run period end
- Process all transport invoices related to orders
- Assisting with the production planning and ordering.
- Booking goods in & process invoices
This is a permanent role and offers a basic salary of £22,000-£24,000 per annum plus benefits.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
- Team work skills are essential as the role is based in a team whose jobs all interlink
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and good numeracy skills are a must
- IT Literate - must be an experience Excel user
- Ability to multitask and work with an array of stakeholders
- Be decisive and use initiative
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.