£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing export businesses, our clients focus is to source everyday branded products from the UK & European markets at low and very competitive prices. Out client sells thousands of FMCG products including Groceries, confectionery products and ambient products.
- To promote the company and its various FMCG products to customers and continue to deliver and maintain business growth
- As an international executive you will be hands on with customers offering the very best service, a passion for international trade will be essential to you own personal development
- Contacting customers every day to arrange delivery, export and cash and carry
- Maintain internal pricing procedures and promotional offers
- Develop and create targeted sales offers for customers
- Provide continuous logistics information, sending out product samples and export documentation
- Completing orders through SAP
- Provide information to the warehouse staff to make sure deliveries are on time
- Follow up on new business opportunities via networking and local trade shows, along with dealing with all inbound email enquiries
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to build strong relationships
- Experience within FMCG sales or exports
- Arabic speaking or Mandarin Speaking - HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- My client is happy to give training to candidates that are new to exports, this training will take up to 8 months, they are happy to provide full training across Export Logistics and Export Sales.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.