£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing export businesses, our clients focus is to source everyday branded products from the UK & European markets at low and very competitive prices. Out client sells thousands of FMCG products including Groceries, confectionery products and ambient products.
- Initial company training in Export procedures
- You will be trading with customers after 1 month of training
- Selling & promoting the company to new and existing customers
- Continue to engage with client accounts to provide new offers, compiling orders, arranging delivery options for both domestic and export
- Identifying and qualifying prospective customers through responding in a timely manner, continuous research and networking
- Performing customer account reviews after new accounts are opened, to ensure accurate and up to date documents are obtained
- Following up on new business opportunities via networking or trade shows, online specific emails or by social media, create and send new offers to customers along with specific quotes and information on services as well as export information
- Meeting with new and existing customers in order to qualify and identify potential business prospects
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to build strong relationships
- Experience within FMCG sales or exports
- Arabic speaking or Mandarin Speaking - HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- My client is happy to give training to candidates that are new to exports, this training will take up to 8 months, they are happy to provide full training across Export Logistics and Export Sales.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.