Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, healthcare, additional benefits
9 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Fibre Delivery Manager to join a rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for coordinating the successful completion of installations, ensure that contractor work is in compliance with the necessary standards, and where required take a more proactive lead in driving installation improvements. Working cross functionally with network build teams, external installation partners and operations to efficiently deliver an exceptional customer experience. Take a lead technical role with installation partners to delivery Right First Time performance. Identify and put into action a continuous improvement and root cause analysis approach to delivering against ambitious connection targets. Office and site based to support operational/process improvements as well as developing a team by coaching, supporting and leading by example. Create reports and identify new ways of working to drive an efficient function which adds lots of value.
- Identifying system improvements required to support the Quality Fibre Specialists requirements and effectively able to manage resources and build area efficiencies.
- Coaching and mentoring a team, responsible for recruitment, performance management and developing the team to a high standard.
- Managing technical aspects and performance of our installation partners.
- Collaboration and teamwork with peers within operations to support the installation performance and delivery against our RFT metrics.
- Identify efficient ways of working to ensure engineers are being used effectively and able to cover demand of escalations and other daily activities which form part of the Quality Fibre Team.
- Developing processes and creating structure within your team to support future growth.
- Creating management reports in line with the business needs.
- Experience auditing completed works and carrying out quality checks.
- Experience auditing safe systems of works (safety checks).
- Extensive experience and knowledge of fibre including network build, FTTP installation, fibre blowing and fibre splicing, service assurance.
- Knowledge of PIA - duct and / or pole installations.
- NRSWA - units 2 and 10.
- Working in a service environment and managing service contracts.
- Full clean driving license.
- Knowledge of the OR Network.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Excellent communication skills and culture of working as part of a team.
- Experience of managing contracts with partners/contractors.
- Up to £50,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.