£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance, pension
FDS - 842143_1625047747
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing telecoms business. My client is seeking an experienced Fibre Designer to develop new networks FTTP.
- Planning experience of a range of planning situations including core network build, fibre to the premises, use of 3rd Party ducts and diversion works.
- Innovative approach to design by using a working knowledge of suppliers and products.
- Achieving results by being aware of business objectives and translating them in to fibre network planning and design work.
- Carrying out desktop and field surveys.
- 5 years telecoms experience including a working knowledge of optical fibre cable installation and splicing.
- Commercial awareness, balancing the financial and quality parameters to meet the desired outcomes.
- Working with Cad and GIS system design tools.
- Knowledge of 3rd party networks especially Openreach PIA product set.
- Up to £45,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email a copy of your up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.