£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
2 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fibre Planner to join a rapidly growing business in the South. You will be part of the Delivery team supporting the Design Manager with the network designs ensuring these are in alignment with the companies planning and design policies and will own the planning cycle end to end.
- Responsible for the creation of the network designs to support the business objectives
- Support the DM in fulfilling the roles and responsibilities for the design and planning department
- Support the creation of the end to end processes and systems either with external or internal parties to ensure that designs meet the required objectives
- Ensure that during the planning and design stage companies objectives are met in relation to the time, quality and costs of the designs created and the process to create
- Creation and validation of the HLD & LLD either directly or with partners
- Creation of the designs using CBL's GIS systems to support the business decisions
- Creation and validation of all required outputs to allow for effective network build
- Management of design change implementation to support the build
- Work with the project teams on the build mechanism to ensure roll out is optimised
- Experience of working in a telecommunications infrastructure build environment and how a design is critical to a successful build
- Detailed technical appreciation for different network technology i.e. GPON, WDM, fibre, radio etc.
- Creation of network designs using multiple technologies (P2P, GPON, XGSPON etc.) and using overhead and underground infrastructure
- Ability to provide designs using CAD and/or GIS systems to a high standard
- 2+ years experience within fibre planning.
- Up to £50,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Additional Benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.