£35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
FPL - 352426_1597233658
over 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Fibre Planner to join a rapidly growing telecoms business. My client is seeking an experienced Fibre Planner to assist with the day-to-day design & planning supporting the delivery of various projects on a nationwide scale.
- Scheduling of planning work activities.
- Progress reporting.
- FTTP methodologies and design.
- Ability to understand and produce detailed industry-standard level of survey and installation documentation.
- Liaising with engineers and management team.
- 3-5 years fibre planning experience.
- A proven track record of planning successful projects.
- Excellent attention to detail with a Can Do' attitude.
- A strong knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email a copy of your up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.