£25000 - £27000 per annum + company vehicle, pension,life assurance
over 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking experienced Field Service/Installation Engineer to join our client one of the world's leading entertainment companies.
To provide installation and service cover in the South West UK region across amusement and holiday parks. The successful candidate will come from a technical/electronic back ground with at least 3-5 years experience within the arcade, white goods or ATM industry. Flexibility is key as you will be required to work away from home on occasions.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, service and removal of amusement equipment.
- Carry out basic network diagnostic duties.
- To complete preventative maintenance.
- Refill and merchandise selected machines.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements.
- 3-5 years experience servicing electronic equipment/products ideally within the arcade, white goods or ATM industry.
- Able to deal with minor and major malfunctions.
- Mechanical and electronic diagnostic experience.
- Understanding of user manuals and wiring diagrams.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills, able to use initiative and professionalism.
- Full UK Driving License.
- £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Club/Living Allowance
- Attendance Bonus
To be considered for this exciting opportunity to represent a company that is growing from strength to strength please provide an up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 days then your application has not been successful.