£20000 - £25000 per annum
9 months ago
A Finance Administrator is required for this successful and rapidly expanding company based on the outskirts of Chester. The ideal candidate have to be able to drive and have their own transport due to the location.
Based within the finance team main duties will include:
- Processing invoices
- Accounts Administration
- Banking and reconciling accounts
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Handle payments and sensitive information
- To provide support to the wider team during busy periods.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with other internal departments
- Any other administrative duties as required
This role offers a basic salary of up to £25,000 - you will be rewarded with 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, pension and free parking. The offices are modern and open plan, with the company encouraging a positive and developmental environment.
To be suitable for the role, you should have a proven background in finance administration gained within an office environment. You will possess strong time management skills and the ability to manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment. IT skills must include the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear within 14 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.