£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Account Assistant to join this outstanding business in Chester City Centre.
Working in the finance team you will be responsible for:
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger; to process purchase invoices and input correct codes on to system update the purchase ledger; to ensure sales ledger is up to date
- To deal with daily banking transactions and update the cash book
- To process expenses and regular payment runs
- Posting of receipts to Sage and Leasesoft
- Raising of sales invoices on Sage
- Loading payments to banking systems
- Providing assistance where necessary with receiving/distribution for signing and posting to Sage of purchase invoices
- Supporting annual audit in responding to queries requiring data from Sage and banking system
This role is offered on a 6 month contract basis with a pro-rata salary of £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
To be suitable for this role you will have experience within a similar role and be highly computer literate in Sage and Excel.
Email your CV today for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.