£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
A Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper is required for a well established gifting business based in Wrexham.
This is a new role due to the growth of the business and my client is looking for a self starter who is comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Completing tax forms
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Paying regular bills for the company
- Maintaining Financial Records
- Preparing tax returns
- Overseeing financial health of company
- Manage and record staff holidays, absences & any other leave. Refer any inconsistencies or concerns to head office.
- Manager of Health & Safety Compliance & maintenance of Health & safety standards.
- Manager of ensuring the workplace is in line with Insurance compliance.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 on offer depending on experience. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a similar role and be a competent user of Xero accounting software.
Email your CV today for this fabulous opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.