Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £18000 per annum + + discretionary bonus
11 months ago
Job title - Finance Assistant
Reporting to - Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Salary - £18,000 + discretionary bonus
Hours - 8.30am - 5pm
The Duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- Checking the accounts inbox and actioning any necessary requests.
- Reviewing supplier invoice errors on an in house bespoke rental system.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Manage all aspects of the purchase ledger function to ensure timely payments and dispute resolutions
- Reviewing supplier and customer invoice disputes.
- Reconciling supplier statements and resolving supplier disputes.
- Chasing up any missing invoices from suppliers.
- Any other administrative duties as and when required
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to -
- Previous experience within Accounts or Finance positions
- Experience of financial reporting packages, with experience of SAGE 200 is desirable but not essential
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work to own initiative.
- Must have proven experience using Microsoft Excel
- Fast learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to deal with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Previous experience in dealing with a high volume of queries and managing own workload.