Up to £25000 per annum
8 days ago
A Financial Crime Officer is required for this leading well established financial services business based in Chester City Centre.
Based in a team environment your main duties will be:
- To investigate financial crime alerts generated via automated systems and exception reports
- To monitor and maintain the relevant work queues, ensuring adherence with SLA's
- To complete high risk reviews as part of initial customer due diligence, enhanced due diligence and ongoing monitoring
- To undertake investigations into allegations of financial crime including Fraud and Money Laundering
- Maintain a strong understanding of all relevant financial crime legislation and regulation
- Complete internal investigations, where required
- To make reports to external agencies, where required
This role is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract which may be extended further after this period and offers a basic salary of £25,000 per annum.
To be suitable for this great opportunity you will have previous experience of working within a Financial Crime department of a financial services firm and be looking for a challenging fast paced role within a highly professional business.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.