£23000 - £28000 per annum
about 3 years ago
A great opporunity has arisen for a Financial Services Administrator to join this growing Chartered Financial Advisers based in Chester City Centre.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with post, scanning, photocopying, filing and emails
- Taking telephone enquiries and making appointments for advisers
- Receiving visitors
- Set up new contracts & process applications in line with FCA regulations
- Prepare and send letters of authority and obtaining policy information for research
- Prepare business packs for Advisors
- Upload and submit compliance documentation
- Diarising annual reviews and making appointments
This role offers a basic salary of £23,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
To be suitable for this role you will have the following:
- Minimum of 12 months Administration experience with in Financial services
- Experience of Fact Find and Risk profiles would be advantageous
- R01, FA1, FA2 Qualified, or looking to qualify an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good excel skills
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.