West End, London
£21000 - £25000 per annum
21 days ago
Our client is Europe's largest provider of Electric delivery vehicles, Providing thousands of electric vehicles to delivery fleets across the UK and Europe
You will be coordinating with clients and Mechanics to schedule and manage servicing of the Fleet of electric motorcycles and handling any reactive issues throughout the day.
It would be an advantage but not essential that you are from a Transport Administrator / Logistics Administrator / Fleet Administrator / Transport Coordinator background.
- Planning service visits, assigning Mechanics and preparing schedules, as well as tracking and reporting progress.
- Communicating and dealing with queries from clients promptly on a daily basis.
- Complying to Vehicle regulations and company policies.
- Data input into the internal system ( Excel and office proficient).
- Developing and implementing improved transportation administration policies and procedures.
- At least 2-years minimum Transport Administration / Fleet Administrator / Transport Coordinator experience would be an advantage.
- Highly confident and well-mannered when speaking to customers.
- Confident to manage a busy and reactive workload - someone who is quick thinking.
- High level of literacy with IT, especially Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong/Excellent Admin & record-keeping skills.
- Extremely organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Natural problem solving and analytical approach.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.