£25000 - £26000 per annum + pension, healthcare, progression
8 months ago
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week (flexible start and finish times)
Salary £25,000 - £26000 dependant on experience
We are recruiting for a German Speaking Copywriter to join an exciting and rapidly growing courier company based in Bromborough. As German Speaking Copywriter, you will be responsible for producing written content in English and German, for the company's website as well as other customer communications. This is an exciting opportunity for a Copywriter to join a well-established company with ambitious growth plans. The company are offering a generous starting salary, free parking, pension, private medical insurance, free fruit, 33 days holiday and professional development and progression.
To produce written content in English and German, for the website and other customer communications
To support the business in all English to German translation work
To support our call assessment team in translating and transcribing recorded telephone calls
To support the team in collecting and analysing data from customer surveys, feedback and competitor analysis to gain insight in improving our service to the customer.
- Create editorial content and promotional copy to publish on German website, external blogs and other digital marketing channels.
- Write, translate and proof-read information to ensure accuracy of our German website.
- To use social media to promote website content
- Promote awareness of our services and improve customer engagement.
- Respond to customer enquiries and feedback given through social media and other customer feedback channels
- To translate and transcribe audio recordings from German into English
- Support marketing department in collecting and analysing data from customer feedback / survey and competitor analysis.
This list of duties is not exhaustive and you will be asked to carry out those duties that are reasonably appropriate for your role within the company
Skills and experience required
- Effective communication including listening, verbal and written.
- Adapts to changing environments whilst maintaining effectiveness.
- Organisational, time management with ability to multi-task.
- Working independently acting on own convictions to make informed decisions.
- Ability to produce and analyse complex reports
- Results driven, with ability to consistently meet targets and deadlines.
- Team orientated - leading and contributing to own, and wider teams, goals.
- Creative thinker
- Resilience dealing effectively with pressure, remaining optimistic and persistent.
- Self-motivated to excel in own and team objectives
- Educated to Degree Level or Relevant Experience
- Fluent in German and English