Up to £25000 per annum + + Company Car + Bonus
5 months ago
This role would suit a graduate who is looking to get into a sales role. Full training is provided and support will be given to enhance your earning potential.
Our client is a growing telecoms / ISP and is now planning a major fibre to the property (FTTP) build programme across communities in the East of England.
We are seeking confident individuals with the creativity, drive and determination to help the business achieve its goals.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your prime focus will be to drive engagement, make sure everyone knows about the brand, achieve lead targets and deliver sales in the targeted areas in which service is planned to be delivered.
You will be responsible for working closely with the local community to achieve new orders, targeting homes in areas that have just received amazing new Hyperfast Broadband. The community is excited for your arrival! You will take part in local events, social meetings and attend resident's homes to ensure a successful sales process is achieved. The role does not require you to understand the details of broadband, only the key differences between our service and that already available and what advantages it offers to communities, full training will be provided.
- Be the face of the brand: be comfortable attending social meetings, respond to queries, and liaise with the local community to encourage them to switch to Hyperfast Broadband
- Ensure you achieve the required sales for your target area
- Be able to communicate with different levels, direct to customers as well as the local stakeholders - this may include engaging with local councillors, MPs and talking directly to local residents and shop owners
- Identify potential areas to put marketing material, such as local shops, public houses and schools
- Attractive commission structure with very achievable targets leading to OTE
- Company car and business mileage allowance
- Mobile phone
- Full Clean Driving License (Required)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.