Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum + pension, training & development
over 2 years ago
Are you a graduate with a degree in mechanical engineering that's seeking an exciting opportunity to gain hands on experience in the Turbo Machinery Industry. If so, this is a perfect opportunity to gain industry experience with a global company that offers an excellent training and development plan.
Our client is currently seeking a graduate with a Mechanical Engineering Degree to become a Repairs Engineer. The role is predominantly office based working alongside the workshop, working hours are Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and Friday 8am - 3.30pm.
- Preparing inspection and repair proposals.
- Producing quotations.
- Control and manage QA aspects of equipment inspections and repairs within a workshop facility.
- Support Workshop Supervisor to manage work-flow and customer prioritise.
- Provide sales support for Sales & Contracts Managers/ Project Managers.
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOE.
- Company Car Scheme.
- Further qualification support available.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit an up to date CV, if you have not received a response within 5 working days you application has been unsuccessful.