£28000 - £32000 per annum + pension, healthcare, company trips
12 months ago
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
£28,000 - £32,000 DOE
We are working exclusively with a successful and expanding company based on the outskirts of Chester who are recruiting for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their team. As Graphic Designer, you will be required to demonstrate creative flair, be an enthusiastic team player, possess strong conceptual and design skills, with the ability to manage several projects at once. A minimum of 3 years graphic design experience, preferably with some gained working in a creative environment. The Graphic Designer will be rewarded with 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, pension, free parking, trips abroad and many more fantastic benefits. The offices have character and are open plan, with the company encouraging a positive and developmental environment.
You will need to have experience in Graphic Design and my client is looking for evidence that you have worked on professional, commercial projects.
You will work on a variety of different digital projects predominantly spanning social advertising, brand development, short form content creation, video editing and supporting across all marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for design projects from conception through to production
- Working on projects such as brochures, promotional literature, advertising, branding documents, microsites and html emails
- You'll also have the opportunity to work alongside external agencies/consultancies to support the delivery and ongoing evolution of the firm branding project
- Using text content to design high-end literature ready for print production, with quick turn-around times
- Responsible for the quality of the final creative work
- Working on designs for various projects for all thing's multimedia, including video edits, meta data, social media advertising, stings, 1st party submission material etc.
- Creating and finalising video content (subtitling, editing and compressing to specific guidelines, creating intro and text animations etc.)
- Liaising with the Managing Director to ensure brand guidelines are respected and territorial versions are appropriate for respective market
- Create content using both supplied and stock assets as well as assets created in-house
- Interpret briefs from the Managing Director and ensure visual identity reflects content and is appropriate for the target group
- Maintaining a schedule of tightly controlled pipeline work, effectively managing priorities and deadlines to deliver high quality work on time
- Ensuring that project progress/status is communicated to all relevant parties in a timely and consistent manner
- Foreseeing where we need to update software.
- That they can creatively follow a brief
- Previous photography experience required
- Knowledge of video desirable
- Be creative, innovative and have an eye for detail
- An ability to work with people, both internal and external, with excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills - can easily motivate, and capture others in their best light on video, working with people from all walks of life.
- Communication skills - direct and enable the best moments to be captured on video
- Familiar with basic lighting and audio for filming
- Is flexible and can film on the go, creating Vlogs and social media content on the go, on mobile or laptop.
- Experience in After Effects or other Adobe software would be a plus.
- Multi-tasking and good organisational skills.