£70000 - £80000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
A Group Financial Controller is required for this leading Wirral business.
Working closely with the senior leadership team, duties will include:
- Leading all financial planning and analysis, including forecasting, budgeting, and cash flow management.
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports.
- Overseeing and reviewing accounting tasks, including payroll, taxes and compliance
- Implementing and driving systems and process
- Presenting financial reports to Directors
- Being the commercial link with operations and finance
- Corporate tax strategy and planning
- Maintaining key relationships with third parties
- Overseeing a small finance team to ensure delivery
This role offers a salary of £70-£80K plus excellent benefits. To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Extensive management and leadership experience in a similar role
- Highly experienced in leading a finance team and owning all responsibilities with regards to finance
- Strong systems and process experience
- Emotional intelligence, with the ability and passion to inspire and motivate teams
- Ability to remain calm and deliver under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Commercially aware with the ability to advise on the best path for growth
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and maintain critical decision-making
- Demonstrate high levels of discretion, confidentiality, showing the ability to deal with sensitive issues
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us by 20th January 2022 please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.