£26000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a growing Bicycle subscription business, we are now seeking an experienced Head Bicycle Mechanic / Workshop Manager / Warehouse Manager to join the business. This role reports into the operations manager and will be responsible for managing the workshop and the growing team of mechanics.
You will need exceptional organisational skills and an ability to lead a team of people. You should have an extensive knowledge of bikes or Ebikes and be keen to input into the future design and development of future products.
- Build, develop and lead our team of mechanics
- Manage the PDI process for all new bike deliveries and returns
- Build new bikes and service returns Ensure in-person bike service appointments are delivered to a exceptional standard
- Manage warehouse storage Ensure complete and proper inventory management, informing the growth team of stock availability and ensuring appropriate stock of spare parts and tools is maintained
- Performance manage team members, delivering training and upskilling the team to improve performance Develop, implement and continually improve core warehouse processes
- 3 years of workshop experience
- Cytech level 2 / 3 or equivalent, or time served
- Experience with a range of bike /e-bike systems
- Experience leading a high performing team
- A team player who actively wants to get involved in projects outside your core day to day role
- Be obsessed with delivering the best customer experience
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.