Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + healthcare, pension, additional benefits
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Service Operations to join an exciting business within the fibre industry. Reporting into the Customer Operations Director, the Head of Service Operations role is to oversee the service operations which requires a mixture of administrative, financial and leadership skills.
- Establishing and developing efficient operational procedures that allow the team to execute plans to support the growth of customers and deliver a great customer experience.
- Engage regularly with key stakeholders to communicate tactical and strategic plans in order to implement and maintain commitment to wholesale customers in line with contractual agreements.
- Champion and execute cross functional Service Improvement programme of works in terms of delivering against objectives, budgets, resourcing and timescales.
- Recruitment of the Service Operations team and subsequently, leading and developing that team.
- Support the Customer Operations Director to develop and lead relationships with wholesale customer/s in order to support ambitious customer connections in line with company targets.
- Maintain performance targets in line with Wholesale Agreement commitments.
- Establishing operational tasks, policies and procedures for the service operation.
- Reviewing existing operations and finding areas for development and growth.
- Develop elements of the service management functions including Lead2Cash, service assurance, jeopardy management, incident management, Problem and Change Management.
- Manage service contracts and relations with wholesale customers, install partners and other stakeholders.
- Degree qualified/management qualifications.
- Previous experience working within an ISP.
- Service Operations experience.
- Experience in building and leading teams.
- ITIL framework knowledge.
- Strong Leadership experience.
- Creating and implementing processes.
- Process driven.
- Up to £80,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.