£8.75 - £9.75 per annum
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Administrator
£8.75 - £9.75 per hour
Temporary for 3-6 months
Location - Wallasey
Hours - Flexible
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator has become available, to work for a well-established Wirral based company.
This position has become available due to a backlog of document administration internally.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- Candidate who has experience in generating documentation for business use, for example PPE, Health and Safety documentation etc.
- Business procedures, generation of flow diagrams, H&S documentation, Quality system documentation, and technical documentation.
- Organise current documents and filing (mostly electronic)
- Work within specific teams to create documents and structure within each relevant area
- Critical documentation will also be uploaded to business intranet so supporting setting up this area will also be key.
The skills and experience required for this position includes -
- Experience within an ISO Administrator, Health and Safety Administrator or similar is essential for this position.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- An organised, methodical approach to work is also necessary due to backlog of work.
- Ability to work independently as well as within team.