St Asaph, Denbighshire
Up to £10 per hour
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join this outstanding organisation based in St Asaph.
You will be working in a small HR team and be responsible for:
- Administration support to the HR team including handling all recruitment and new starter paperwork
- Handling questions from staff and manager on matters relating to terms of employment, recruitment and learning and development.
- Maintaining staff records and general filing systems - both manual and computerised
- Attend and take minutes in HR meetings
- Collate a wide variety of ad-hoc statistics and HR Management information for internal and external use
This role is starting on 5th April 2019 and is offered on a a 12 month maternity contract and attracts an hourly rate of £10 per hour.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous HR Administration experience, have excellent communication skills and be a highly competent IT user especially in Microsoft Excel. CIPD qualification is preferred but not essential.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.