£22000 - £24000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
The Role Based in our client's Glasgow office, we are looking for an HR Assistant to support their HR team to provide a first class service. This is a busy and varied role where you will get the opportunity to work on variety of tasks and engage with a variety of stakeholders across the business. Key to this role is the ability to work as part of a small team but you will also be a self-starter with lots of initiative. We are looking for a HR Assistant with first class administration skills and will enjoy dealing on recruitment and supporting project work. You will have strong IT skills including excel. The ideal candidate will also have previous experience of HR and administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HR Assistant to join a well established and growing organisation.
- HR administration: Maintain HR software and update with required changes in a timely manner with reporting as requested.
- Provide full administrative support on HR projects (arranging meetings, booking rooms, taking minutes, preparation of documentation/reports/data entry) to a high standard.
- Manage payroll preparation ensuring that information is accurate and provided on time.
- Respond to incoming calls/correspondence.
- Continuous improvement of all HR processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Take ownership of all paperwork received into HR, ensuring it is actioned is a timely manner.
- Ensure all employee files are fully up to date with all relevant documents signed.
- Appropriately referring/escalating any complex matters to the HR Manager.
- Assisting with preparations and note taking in disciplinary, capability, and grievance meetings.
- Manage HR Inbox within defined SLA's.
- Any other administration support as required.
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Take personal responsibility for high quality service delivery.
- Motivated and hard working.
- Realistic approach.
- Use of initiative proactively.
- Comfortable and confident with people at all levels.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- High level personal and professional integrity and discretion.
- Empathic and caring approach, particularly over sensitive issues.
- Effective team worker.
- Respectful and impartial.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, learning and development.
- High attention to detail.