Irlam, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + excellent benefits package
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner has arisen to join this rapidly growing Telecoms business based in Irlam, Manchester. You will be responsible for all elements of the recruitment process as this company goes through a huge growth plan.
This is an exciting opportunity for a specialist HR and Recruitment professional to make a real difference with their skills and knowledge. An ambitious team player and self-starter will enjoy the challenges and successes of this opportunity to work within a friendly, focused and supportive team.
The HR Business Partner will support the business by ensuring there are enough staff with the right skills, knowledge and understanding to meet the needs of the business.
- Attract the best and most diverse talent to join the business
- Arrange and attend local recruitment fairs
- Work with schools, colleges, universities
- Design and deliver diversity attraction strategies
- Set up and run an apprenticeship programme
- Proactively partner with stakeholders and HR to understand current recruitment needs and recruitment forecast and to create effective sourcing strategies to meet the demand.
- Actively, source, interview and on-board
- Have a knowledge of in-house recruitment systems to ensure all CVs, interviews, offers are recorded and reports can be provided for example time to hire.
- Develop and enhance our employer brand on social media channels
- Budget and financial acumen - Ensuring consistent review and management of vendors, agencies, cost and financial optimisation in the recruiting function
- Proven ability to build diverse high quality talent pipelines and pools
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £45K plus excellent benefits depending on experience.
This is a hybrid role with flexible working hours. To be suitable you will have previous experience within a similar role or come from a recruitment agency background - candidates from all industries will be considered.
Email your CV today - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful.