North West London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client was established several years ago and is today is recognised as a prominent UK supplier/ wholesaler of medical consumables. Distributing over 20,000 branded consumables and equipment products, our client is also a leading manufacturer of over 1800+ of their own brand label supply lines including everyday medical consumables.
Due to our expanding business needs in the team, Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and people loving internal HR Senior Coordinator with excellent people skills who is looking to take the next big step. Responsible for developing, guiding and managing and delivering Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company (alongside Peninsula HR specialists).
Reporting to the COO / Senior Management, the company currently employs 45+ across multi-levels including Customer Service and Sales, Business Development and Account Management (internal and field based), Purchasing, Marketing and Design and Warehouse Operatives.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Leading the recruitment process, including job specifications, direct recruitment using available recruitment boards and other platforms, candidate selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Collaborating with other managers in the business, sometimes internationally, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Partnering with senior management to establish and roll-out people-related strategy.
- Development, roll-out and Management of a high-performance culture within the organisation
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Ensure that managers and staff are fully aware of HR policies
- Provide detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, setting of KPIs, new starter packs, formal notices of termination and Health & Safety policies in conjunction with external outsourcing and services partner (Peninsula)
- Leading new starter company training plans and inductions
- Developing and managing training and development of employees
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture; developing company wellbeing, health and counselling policies
- Creating and managing the HR department's annual budget
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes alongside Finance Department.
- Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the organisation
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a relevant professional certificate from an accredited organisation such as the CIPD / degree qualification an advantage.
- At least 5+ years extensive experience in mid-level in-house HR role in a related position preferably in a healthcare organisation
- Thorough working knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Demonstrable and extensive abilities and experience of managing teams across multi-levels and functions (internal and field -based teams)
- Strong track-record in HR generalist and change management roles
- Faultless communication and interpersonal skills ; ability to create and deliver presentations
- Commercial acumen and credibility
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Suite ; CRM software (Training will be given)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.