£24000 - £28000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator with experience within insolvency to join a very well established and forward thinking company based in Preston.
The main duties will be to carry out insolvency administration tasks whilst assisting senior staff leading to responsibility for a varied caseload .
The specific duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Dealing with own cases/workload
- Experience of Corporate Insolvency Procedures, particularly Administrations
- Working within a team of case administrators,
- Responsibility for additional ad-hoc tasks
- A degree of autonomy in decision making
To be suitable for this role you will have a minimum of 3 years experience within corporate insolvency and be looking to join a company where you can stay long term and grow and develop.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.15pm
This role offers a basic salary of between £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity- if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.