£22000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience Internal Sales Administrator to join the UK's market leader electrical cable distribution based in their luxury offices in Warrington.
This is a full-time permanent position working hours are Monday- Friday 8-5pm with a 1-hour lunch break.
My client also offers some fantastic benefits including:
- Excellent pension
- Death in service cover/ sickness pay
- Generous holidays
Salary offer will be between £22,000-£25,000 depending on experience.
My client is looking for someone who has come from a busy sales office environment within a technical environment.
Day to day duties will include:
- Dealing with enquires and orders.
- Building and maintain relationships with customers
- Providing detailed quotations, following up on quotations sent out daily.
- Dealing with any delivers issues and complaints
- Liaising with different branches and departments on a daily basis.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have customer service and administration experience in a technical company
- Be confident, motivated and a great communicator
- Organised and the ability to multitask.
Please apply online now.
**Please note if you have not been contacted in 7 working days of your application, please assume you have not been successful*