£26000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
An IT Support Engineer is required for this well established and rapidly expanding company based in and covering the Nottingham area.
No two days are the same in this role and you will using your people skills as well as your technical ability.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out regular client maintenance visits
- Providing technical support via telephone, email, remote control sessions and onsite
- Diagnosing and resolving customer's problems
- Dealing with advanced helpdesk work for clients - new hardware installations, migrations etc
Hours of work are 40 hours a week (Monday - Friday) and this role offers a salary of £26,000 -£30,000 depending experience plus an excellent benefits package.
To be suitable for this role you will have a strong technical knowledge in areas such as:
- Windows Desktop & Server Operating Systems
- Advanced Networking - DCHP, DNS, VLANs, VPNs,WAN, routing
- Advanced Microsoft Server configuration and administration
- Hyper-V and VMWare Virtulisation installation, management and configuration
- Office 365 deployment, configuration and support
You will also have excellent customer service skills, be able to explain technical information and have a full UK driving licence as the role will require you to drive to the customers premises.
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us with 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.