Irlam, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus & excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this rapidily growing Telecoms business as an IT Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a diverse range of projects (IT, technology, deployment of new services, etc.) to time, cost and quality, meeting the requirements of the business, ensuring suitable governance and documentation is in place to fully scope, plan and monitor project delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for managing the delivery of multiple projects
- Lead the development of project plans right the way through the successful management and completion of each project.
- Monitor closely the project progress to ensure the timely delivery of key milestones and deliverables, including management of risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies and the proactive management of action plans.
- Report project progress against baseline to project stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with all stakeholders (including third party suppliers where necessary) to ensure they remain engaged and informed throughout the project.
This role offers a basic salary of £50,000- £60,000 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits including full flexible working pattern, generous pension and holidays, private health care.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years` of proven experience in Project Management, both Waterfall and Agile
- Proven experience of working in a Professional Services and/or Consulting environment
- Experience of delivering against multiple concurrent projects
- Relevant Project Management Qualification (e.g. APM, Prince2, PMI, etc)
Email your CV today to be considered for this great role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.