£23000 - £25000 per annum + pension, hybrid working
7 months ago
An great opportunity has arisen for a IT Support Engineer to join a thriving telecoms business. This is a hands-on role requiring day to day trouble shooting/resolution of Systems & IT issues, predominantly for internal people and their wider teams. It requires the ability to communicate confidently & clearly with internal stakeholders, giving initial appraisals of IT issues and keeping them updated to resolution.
- Analysing IT & System user problems - diagnosing & resolving to fixes, and identifying root causes.
- Work to best practice methodologies, minimising impact on individual or wider systems.
- 2-3 years hands on 1st Line Support Experience.
- Systems/IT experience of Microsoft suite of applications.
- Ability to recognise, diagnose & fix IT faults to meet user requirements.
- Ability to set up and ready new IT equipment to design or specification requirements.
- An understanding of web based systems and API's and how they integrate with Systems and IT infrastructure.
- Ability to set up and manage WiFi distribution systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365 & Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent knowledge of the Windows 10/11 Operating System.
- Good understanding of networks.
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- IT Security knowledge/skills.
- Experience with database management or programming skills
- Experience with Applications development or business improvement tools
- Working knowledge of a CRM platform / ticketing system.
- Working knowledge of fibre broadband networks and services.
- IT Security / GDPR awareness.
- Up to £25,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.