£20000 - £25000 per annum + pension, phone
7 months ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an Junior AV Installation Engineer to join an Award Winning AV Integrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that offers clear progression and development.
The role will see the successful candidate working on customer sites across the South of London. Operating as part of a busy team, the role involves the delivery of audio visual services to a wide range of customers across various sectors, higher education, health, hospitality, emergency services, museum and corporate. You will be required to work some weekends for the hospitality sector but you would have a couple of days off in the week when working weekends.
- A minimum of 1 years' practical experience in an audio visual installation/service /data cabling/electrical work
- Knowledge of audio visual systems
- Good soldering, crimp and terminating skills
- Experience in creative fault-finding and preventative measures
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.#
- An interest in Audio Viusal systems
The following is preferred but not essential:
- IPAF, PASMA
- CSCS/ECS card holder
- Experience of audio visual systems
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Laptop, phone
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please email and up to date CV. If you have not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.