£30000 - £50000 per annum + commission, car allowance, healthcare
about 2 years ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced Key Account Manager within the AV/IT Industry to join an exciting global collaboration company. This is a client facing role where you will be required develop new business opportunities in high end corporate accounts and account manage existing clients.
- Prepare, implement and execute Strategic Account plans at both Group and Account level and update on a quarterly basis.
- Promote and engage AV and VC solutions across the business.
- Respond to ongoing RFPs, to achieve the quarterly targets.
- Monitor all accounts within the portfolio at Group and Account level, and report Quarter on Quarter and Year on Year.
- Ensure requirements for the support teams are in place to manage contract SLAs.
- Build and maintain account relationships and customer satisfaction meeting customers face to face.
- Identify and win new key accounts through effective new business development and account management.
- Be able to manage very high revenue based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
- Prepare and Present Quarter, half year and annual business plans to the leadership team.
- Provide weekly updates on pipeline of business including accurate CRM management.
- 2+ year's sales experience in the IT/AV or VC industry and Software Knowledge.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible to travel globally.
- Willing to attend and host customers at Technology events.
- Driven by targets and promoting new products and services.
- Work closely with the CTO in identifying new products and evaluate these
- Basic understanding of contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate standard and non-standard T&Cs.
- Understand basic financial rules, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cost of sale, budget, leasing.
- Deliver input to Marketing to pull together and lead sales campaigns (via planning).
- Ability to articulate in written format responses to customers day to day needs.
- £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Uncapped commission
- Car Allowance
- Health Cash Plan
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply with an up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.