£30000 - £40000 per annum + overtime, additional benefits
over 1 year ago
NMS Recruit are seeking an experienced enthusiastic Lead Marine Projects Engineer to support our client who are a world leader in the Smart Home and Marine Technology sector. You will assist with a wide range of exciting projects on an international scale and ideally you will be located within M25.
You will be required to assist in ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget alongside the Project Manager. Acting as the Project Managers main interface with the engineering team, you will be working with some of the world's top shipyards, architects and interior designers on incredible projects.
- 2-5 years experience as a Project Engineer within yacht Installation.
- Understanding of audio visual, M&E their integration, regulations, protocols and related technical language including control systems, lighting, HVAC, BMS, access control & security.
- Excellent understanding of Crestron and Lutron for programming and installation.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Networks and Network architecture.
- Good working knowledge of Digital Audio systems such as Qsys or BSS.
- Good fault finding and commissioning skills are essential.
- Experienced in leading a team of engineers and reporting to Project Managers.
- Computer literate, experience with MS Project with excellent communication skills.
- £30,000 - £40,000 DOE.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- additional benefits
- Ability to progress within a growing, dynamic business.
To be considered for the fantastic opportunity please apply with an up to date CV. If you've not received a response within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful.