£40.00 - £50.00 per hour + expenses
23 days ago
NMS Recruit are seeking a highly experienced Lead Network Engineer within the Oil & Gas Industry for a ongoing long term contract. You will be based in Cambridge and required to travel overseas for various stages of the project, flexibility is essential for this role.
- Leading a team of Network Engineers
- Project specification, design and implementation of Network Systems.
- Manage, plan and distribute tasks to the team along with training and mentoring new team members.
- Liaising with clients daily to meet their requirements.
- Regular progress project reports.
- Coordination of technical queries and solutions.
- Producing technical estimates to support client requirements.
- Degree qualified progressing to a Chartered Engineer status with 5 years experience in a similar role, or HNC/HND qualified with 10 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of all relevant Network industry performance standards and specifications.
- Significant experience in design, configuration, testing and commissioning of Network system applications preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Must be able to travel within the UK and Overseas.
- Project Management and supervision skills.
- Decision making and leadership skills
- Cisco certified to CCNA/CCNP
- Must have experience with Cisco, Avaya, Juniper and Hirschmann.
- £30.00 - £40.00 per hour
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email an up to date CV. If you don't have a response within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.