Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£40000 - £300000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a market leader within legal and professional services industry. My client is recruiting for a Legal Process Analyst due to the growth and success of their company.
A Legal Process Analyst with strong analytical, technical and project management skills, supporting our improvement initiatives in line with business priorities. Working with all areas of the business, the role holder will be responsible for design and delivery of legal process improvement projects.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience of improving processes and delivering business change initiatives involving technology, people and process
- Solid understanding of business analysis techniques translating business opportunity into technical process, system and data design
- Good understanding of how systems, products and tools work within the legal profession
- Hands on SQL Development experience to write and optimise SQL statements, queries and reports
- Workflow development knowledge, Tikit Partner for windows experience preferable
This role offers an attractive salary package with excellent benefits and long term development opportunities.
Apply online today to be considered for this role.
Best of luck