£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A Management Accountant is required for this leading company based in Grimsby.
You will be responsible for managing the company's management accounting, reporting and control activities.
Duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Management of the Balance sheet and P&L
- Fixed Asset reporting
- Preparation CIS/VAT/reconciliation of PAYE accounts
- Management of the annual audit process
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in audit/practice accountancy
- Be a fully qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- An understanding of accounting for long term contracts and Work in progress
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot tables and vlookups)
- A strong systems focus/problem solving
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity.
If you don't hear from us within 5 days of your application please assume you have not been successful.