Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £25000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join this market leader in the government's social care, children's and education services.
You will be Marketing generalist and will be required to be a real strong team player where you will be involved in all aspects to ensure projects are successful executed. Duties will include:
- Produce sales literature, website copy, case studies, press releases.
- Contribute to and manage various social media platforms. Assist with the planning and execution of internal and external events.
- Use and regularly update Customer Relationship Management system.
- Assist with internal and external communications.
- Carry out and analyse customer research.
- Work with design agency on creative projects.
- Occasional requirement to travel to events and stay away from home.
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 plus an outstanding benefits package.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- 2 years previous Marketing experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Experience of Salesforce an advantage.
Email your CV today for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.