Irlam, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive has arisen to joining a rapidily growing Telecoms business based in Irlam.
You will be responsible for creating, implementing, and developing thecompanies marketing strategy. You will be an expert in best practise in social media platforms, oversee and co-ordinate all marketing and update communications. Able to create content which generates interest via website and social media platforms. You will report marketing campaigns performance and drive continuous improvement activity to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Social Media Management - Working closely with Customer Operations Director & Chief Delivery Officer to devise and implement Social Media strategy and Marketing Calendar.
- Creation of daily / weekly content appropriate to post across all social platforms.
- Liaise with Service Operations for story generation to use across all platforms.
- Alongside the written content, you will take a main role in producing video, photography, and media to promote our company
- Increase our online presence and visibility and engage with our target audience.
- Digital advertising, you will manage Google and Facebook advertising, as well as other Pay Per Click (PPC) platforms.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Digital PR - Monitor and maintain SEO positions though website content and digital outreach.
- Lead the Digital PR, and influencer outreach marketing.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £26,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience with an excellent benefits package including company bonus, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, flexible working and BUPA healthcare.
To be suitable for the role you will have
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally with Telecoms or similar industry
- Excellent knowledge of all platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap Chat and Tik Tok)
- Previous experience of influencer engagement and management
- Demonstrate previous experience creating and implementing a marketing strategy & calendar and increasing a client's following and engagement rates
- Self-motivated and someone who can confidently share and implement their knowledge and ideas within this role and to the team.
Email your CV to be considered for this very exciting opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.