Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Bonus
6 months ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
Competitive sourcing of all assigned materials/categories and the management of the associated supplier relationships and supply chain, to deliver the optimal quality, service, technology, and value to the business. Seeking out new sources of supply to maintain the company's competitive edge and ensure secure future capacity planning.
- Complete supply market studies to gain a clear understanding of all appropriate sourcing pipelines
- Develop Buyer Business Plans to implement coherent sourcing strategies to support company rapid growth
- Conclude competitive bidding processes to select optimal suppliers
- Implement rapid onboarding processes for new suppliers
- Cooperate closely with technical and design to ensure early engagement and rapid implementation of new products
- Agree strong new contracts in tandem with Legal requirements
- Lead all commercial discussions and negotiate extended payment terms where appropriate
Skills & Experience
- Experience in Supply Chain, Procurement or contract management.
- Relevant experience from the Telecoms sector would be an advantage.
- Experience with MRP Systems (Simpro)
- Good mathematical/analytical skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel)
- Attractive package
- Company bonus
- Generous pension
- Private health care
- Flexible Hybrid working
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.