South East London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + pension, bonus, flexible working
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing telecoms business based in South East London. Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Network Engineer that has great communication skills, passionate about customer experience and a strong technical ability. There is huge opportunity for career development and progressing into a managerial or sales engineering role.
- Design and implement functional and secure networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
- Play a key role in delivering multiple concurrent technology projects.
- Prepare and document all standard infrastructure setups.
- Assist with the planning implementation, and support of all our other technology services.
- Monitor network performance and make recommendations based on performance analysis
- Plan & coordinate maintenance tasks and make clients aware of any risks to their service.
- Assist with remote and onsite fault troubleshooting.
- Liaise with in-house expertise and 3rd party companies.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is always being provided.
- Embrace all our technology solutions and have a good understanding of them all.
- Educate and keep abreast of current and innovative solutions.
- Help gather and analyse customer requirements to recommend the appropriate solutions.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation's goals and enhancing the reputation of our company.
- Provide industry insights to ensure our customers are utilising our solutions to maximum potential.
- 5+ years working for an IT or Telecoms company.
- Experience working in a technical IT role.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Advanced knowledge of WAN & LAN Technologies. IP Addressing, Routing, Switching, Security.
- Comprehensive understanding of Wi-Fi deployment and management
- Hands-on experience with Ubiquiti or Cisco Meraki networks.
- Experience managing projects from start to finish.
- CCNA,Cisco qualifications
Good understanding of the following:
- Structured Cabling Design.
- Audio Visual Solutions.
- Telephony Solutions.
- Smart Building Solutions.
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Flexible Working
Email your CV today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.