£35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
NSENG - 317841_1606140282
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing telecoms business. My client is seeking an experienced Network Systems Engineer to join the team.
You will be responsible for all internal and external systems which include network tools, monitoring systems integration and provisioning systems. A strong Unix/Linux knowledge is required as well as some basic scripting language such as PHP/Python.
- Basic Programming/Coding of Network tools and Systems.
- Maintaining the company VM platform.
- Evaluate new technologies and platforms.
- Technical implementation of design solutions.
- Maintaining Network Servers.
- Network automation.
- Familiar service provider environment.
- Strong UNIX/LINUX administration and knowledge of Bind, Unbound, RADIUS, Tacacs. Nginx.
- Understanding diagnostic tools, Tcpdump, wireshark, NMAP, Netflow.
- Knowledge of NMS such as LibreNMS or similar.
- Strong knowledge Databases:MySQL/SQL
- Experience of managing Virtual Server Environments.
- Network automation exposure with experience in Python software development and network infrastructure management using CLI, SNMP,NETCONF/YANG and GRPC interfaces.
- Experience of automation frameworks such as Ansible/Salt and version control systems such as GIT
- Up to £45,000 DOE
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email a copy of your up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.