Middleton, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum
OMM - 1325_1632151579
over 1 year ago
To organise and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Depot. Responsible for the line management of the staff within the office including telesales, credit Control, cash control and Depot Accounts
- Checking answer phone messages and emails for the depot and answering any relevant queries
- Managing filing systems
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems. Ensuring the office as a whole runs as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget.
- Responsible for running monthly margin reports, gross margins on internal systems, gross margins on trinity, retro credit report, ullage write offs, add backs, aged debt report. Also Reports on Loans, fridges and essential retro's, free stock, and managing Support.
- Responsible for crediting retro within the depot, running 5 weekly's and printing monthly/weekly margin reports.
- To clear any outstanding and pending issues.
- Responsible for customer services within the depot, ensuring all queries are dealt with correctly and responsible for the overall customer care of the depot.
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints.
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs.
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, including interviews, training and inductions.
- Responsible for delegating all administration duties to the relevant office staff; sorting out the post, confirmations, filing, processing orders etc.
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
- Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output.
- Promoting staff development, training and disciplinary matters.
- Administration of holiday requests and absence monitoring.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Full use of internal CRM systems
- Good team work skills, with office staff as well as drivers and warehousing staff.
- Good Management and communication skills
- Use of the office till system
Hours - 40 per week
Salary DOE + Bonus