Pudsey, West Yorkshire
Up to £25000 per annum + + Achiavable OTE
8 months ago
Job Title - Office Sales Manager
Salary - £25,000 per annum + Achievable OTE
Location - Pudsey, Leeds
Hours - Monday to Friday - 9AM to 5.30PM (37.5 hours per week)
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- Track performance of account, retaining business and growing share of wallet
- Effectively manage 500 accounts through yourself and 2 x office account managers
- Qualify and develop opportunities and ensure all activities are logged in the company's CRM
- Follow a structured sales process through maintaining and developing client relationships
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for monthly and quarterly analysis
- Exceed agreed targets for new business wins set by the company.
- Exceed agreed achievable KPI activity as set by the company.
- Negotiate trading terms in line with company policy.
- Mentor and upskill new team members.
The skills and experience required for this role include -
- Previous experience in a B2B Sales role is essential for this position
- Reporting into the Head of Sales, the Office Sales Manager will have a strong people management experience in B2B sales.
- A passion for building and maintaining strong relationships with high volume of business accounts
- Able to plan and ensure their own and their team's time is managed efficiently.
- Strong selling, negotiating, reporting and commercial skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Full UK driving license and prepared to travel across the South East
Additional Benefits -
- Standard 20 days plus bank holidays. Holiday purchase scheme also available (up to 5 days)
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Health Club
- Employee Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flu Jabs