£24000 - £26000 per annum
about 3 years ago
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen to join this growing Umbrella Payroll company as a Part Qualified Accountant based in Burton, Cheshire.
- Incorporate limited companies through companies made simple.
- Liaise with clients on a wide range of portals, specifically over the phone and via email.
- Prepare, complete and file the HMRC and Companies House statutory filing requirements for limited company contractor clients (Company Tax Return, CT600, VAT return and confirmation statement).
- Register and run payroll for limited companies and discuss the tax efficiency of operating through this solution as opposed to Umbrella/CIS.
- Carry out regular profit & loss and tax planning conversations with our limited company director clients.
- Build and maintain a client base of referrals from discussing the limited company solution with the contractor through to updating and managing this information on a CRM based software.
- Prepare and file self-assessment tax returns for our limited company directors through FreeAgent. (experience of FreeAgent software not essential, but preferred)
This role offers a basic salary of £24,000-£26,000 depending on experience plus study support. Company benefits include 25 days holiday, company pension, half day off your your birthday, fantastic working environment.
To be suitable for this role you will be an experienced, part qualified Accountant looking for the next level role within a successful and rapidly growing business.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful.