£25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
My client is looking for a part qualified Accountant to joint their unique practice based at their Macclesfield Head Office.
This company will give you a life journey of learning you'll never regret………. they are not only self-development addicts - they are pushers!
You will learn how to:
- Develop your clients to be strategically and financially strong
- Help your clients manage risk
- Build strong, positive relationships
- Strengthen your communication & interpersonal skills
- Be ultra-organised & productive
- Maximise your performance
- Innovate & think for yourself & others
- WOW - your clients, your team members & most of all yourself!
To be suitable for this role you will be:
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified
- Have technical skills to include all Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) plus Iris, Sage
- Maybe considering a move away from practice to industry
- Maybe considering a move from industry back into practice, but would like something different
This role is based in Macclesfield but you will spend some of your time visiting your clients who are North West based. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.15pm.
Salary and Benefits
You will be offered a basic salary of £25k - £35k dependent on experience & skill set plus various bonus schemes operate throughout the year plus other benefits including 25 days holiday and excellent company pension.
Email your CV to be considered for this outstanding opportunity. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.